Rental Rules, Restrictions, & Guidelines
All applicants must comply with the rules, restrictions, and guidelines below to become a member of our community.
- There is an application fee of $35 per applicant. Applications will be processed within two (2) business days from the date of receipt. Application fees are non-refundable.
- All persons residing in the apartment for more than three (3) weeks over the age of 18 must complete an application.
- All persons signing the lease and over the age of 18 must have a valid driver’s license or government issued photo id upon signing the lease agreement.
- Security deposits are not refundable 72 hours after it has been approved. Should your application be denied, the entire deposit would be returned to you.
- All qualifying signatures are required before keys are issued.
- Pets are accepted within 25-pound limit. No aggressive breeds accepted. There is a $300 fee/deposit per pet with a maximum of two pets per unit. Half of the pet fee/deposit is non-refundable.
- Knowingly submitting false or misleading information will be grounds for immediate denial.
- No recent bankruptcies.
- No recent evictions.
- No violent felonies in the past 10 years.
- No registered sex offenders.
- You should have at least three (3) months good, current verifiable rental history in your name.
- You should have verifiable rental references listed on your application.
- Your income should be at least two (2) times the rental amount. Co-signers are accepted for students and those that are first time renters.
- You should have a good credit rating, medical bills do not apply.
- Applicant should not owe utilities of any sort prior to applying for an apartment.
The easiest way to apply is through our online portal at RentCafe. Fill out the application and pay the fee all online!
If you prefer, you can also download the Application here. Email, fax, or bring it to the Cedar Crest office with the required application fee.
Fax: (918) 376-4806
Office Location: 402 S Dogwood St, Owasso, OK